We pray that this message finds you in good health. Our world is changing every day. As all of us adjust to the impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on our daily lives, we at The Sacramento OBSERVER are committed to continuing to inform and inspire our community just as we have since 1962. And as we all adhere to the statewide call to stay at home, we want to make sure that The OBSERVER is a stabilizing product in your home for the days and weeks ahead.
Ways to Stay Connected:
- Subscribe to Print – The best way to stay connected to your community and support local journalism is by subscribing to have The OBSERVER Newspaper delivered to your home through the U.S. Postal Service each week.
- Purchase a Copy – While we urge all of our area residents to stay at home to help “flatten the curve” of the spread of the coronavirus, there are a few locations that are still open as sites to purchase copies of The OBSERVER. They are listed below — we remind you to maintain proper social distancing if you have to be in public:
- The OBSERVER offices (1825 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815)
- Perry Beauty Supply & Thangs (3742 Rio Linda Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95838)
- Jimmy’s Deli (1201 Grand Ave., Sacramento, CA 95838)
- Rodney’s Cigar & Liquor Store (1000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95814)
- Avid Reader (1945 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818)
- Bonfare Market (3100 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95817)
- Airway Market (5960 Freeport Blvd., Sacramento CA 95822)
- Florin Square (2251 Florin Road, Sacramento, CA 95822)
- Subscribe to FREE Email Newsletter – The OBSERVER Daily Review provides you with a breakdown of our top news stories of the day.
- Sign Up for Observer’s FREE News Text Alerts – Get breaking news alerts on you cell phone.
However you stay connected to us, we thank you for your support. We also hope you and your family have the best of health and urge you to take the necessary steps to stay safe and to do your part to limit the spread of the coronavirus.