By Nicholas Ibarra | Observer Staff Writer
On Saturday Dec. 4 at 6 p.m, join the Sac State Hornets as they host South Dakota State Jack Rabbits in the second round of the FCS playoffs.
Purchase tickets here: https://hornetsports.com/tickets/fball
All guests are required to show proof of vaccination or negative results from a test administered 72 hours prior to kickoff. Attendees will need to visit the kiosk checkpoints in the parking lots to receive a wristband prior to entering Hornet Stadium. The kiosks will open three hours prior to kickoff.
Please bring an appropriate face covering, and be aware that you will be asked to wear it upon entering a campus building.
Clear bag policy will be enforced. Fans will be able to carry only the following style and size bag into the stadium:
· Bags that are clear and do not exceed 12” long by 12” high by 6” wide;
· One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag;
· Small clutch purses, with or without a handle or strap, not exceeding 4.5” by 6.5”.
· Exceptions will be made for medically necessary bags after inspection at any entrance.
· Prohibited items will not be held at the event and must be returned to your vehicle.
· Seat cushions without pockets or compartments will be permitted.