Nicholas Ibarra | The Sacramento Observer
On Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m, join the Greater Sacramento Urban League as they host the “Get Back To Work Sacramento: 2021 Diversity Job Fair” at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L Street. Presented to you by SMUD, Dignity Health, Health Net, and The Sacramento Observer.
“Bring the most recent copy of your resume, dress to impress, and bring a mask! We’re excited to kick-off this ‘Get Back To Work’ campaign,” said Ronnie Cobb, Director of Recruiting, Education, and Training at Greater Sacramento Urban League.
Vaccinations (Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer) and rapid-result testing (nasal swab) will be available to those in attendance.
Visit the Audacy booth for a free LinkedIn profile photo!
Job opportunities will be presented and available for the following:
- WellSpace Health
- WEAVE Inc.
- Tony’s Fine Foods
- St. Francis Catholic High School
- Sierra College
- Sacramento Employment Training Agency
- Safety Center
- Sacramento County Sheriff Department
- Sacramento Police
- Sacramento Metro Fire Dept
- Sacramento Job Corps Center
- California Department of Social Services
- Fairfield Police Department
- Mark III Construction
- Placer County
- Hope Cooperative
- Food 4 Less
- Folsom Cordova Unified School District