TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

sac-button-tianaOPINION – We all get stuck. It happens, even to the best of us. Over the last 9 plus years there’s one thing that has become clear to me; millions of people want to do more, be more and have more in at least one area of life. It might be finances, it may be in a certain career field, may be in your relationship, your body or may be in your spiritual life.

Either way – stuck happens. But don’t fret. There’s hope. That’s what this week’s column is all about.

In life there is a force. A force that is called “uncertainty” that many of us don’t have a healthy relationship with. It tends to show itself when we start to realize our romantic relationship’s don’t look so bright, when our financial life seems a bit dim, or when our families well being doesn’t seem secure.

So, how do we go from being stuck to unstuck?

The first step is discovering what triggers the uncertainty in your life.
Do you find yourself going into an emotional depression when you take a look at your bank account? Or may be you find doubt in your relationship when that look doesn’t look like it used to from your partners face, or what reaction you go into after watching the news.

For me, my trigger was finances. I would react by becoming an emotional wreck lashing out on the person that was the closest to me, while at the same time doubting the journey I was on. Ironically what most of us don’t realize is that when our uncertainty trigger happens, without the right coping mechanism it causes us to go into a non productive cycle that creates a non progressive state.

Becoming aware of how you feel internally when you find yourself in a doubtful state no matter your circumstances and replacing that with something positive (I.e working out, calling a mentor, meditating on what you expect to happen etc.) is the starting point to going from stuck to unstuck.

After all, you become uncertain from thoughts and thoughts become things.

Be Bold. Be Great. Be You.

Trackbacks

1. looky says:

looky

How do I make firefox show at the top of my start list?

2. fendi boots says:

fendi boots

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

3. chanel bags for cheap

Fast Shipping. Item as described.

4. chaussures louboutin

Like many others, I am trying to help educate the focus of your article should be different. The point should be that a properly applied P will deliver VERY SIGNIFICANT fuel economy benefits. As an example, I am averaging approximately 60 MPG in my car…

5. yo mama says:

yo mama

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

6. ig says:

ig

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

7. hogan uomo 2014

Why try to break your own record? Why not do something new?

8. bluearena.gr/?id=108

A gift to a lady with a love for travel can take many forms, big or small. It could mean planning a vacation together with your Valentine as a weekend escape, or simply sending her a postcard instead of a traditional email or text message.

9. memorypointer.blogspot.com

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

10. Robert says:

Robert

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

11. clover themes restaurant business wordpress theme

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

12. click through the up coming web site

TIANA BURSE: Are You Feeling Stuck?

13. timberland shirts

The Westfield Group acquired the shopping center in 2002, and renamed it “Westfield town Century City”, dropping the “town” name in June 2005. In 2004, Westfield initiated a $127 million renovation which has largely been completed as of mid 2007. T…

14. china says:

china

Très bonne vendeur en compagnie de china, très rapide,